1. In order to apply for the Erasmus stay at PUT you should be nominated by your University.
A Bilateral Agreement between your home university and PUT is needed
2. Send us the application documents by regular mail or scanned
to the address of Lifelong Learning and International Education Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. We send your documents to the Faculty concerned.
4. The Faculty checks the documents and decides on your acceptance
5. If the Faculty decides on the admission, the Lifelong Learning and International EducationOffice sends you an
6. After your arrival you should come to the LLL and International Education Office to present the photocopy of the ID
card/passport and the health insurance (European Health Insurance Card and a private insurance policy). You will also have your arrival form signed. (If your home university requires one)
7. You will get the student card (the cost is approximate 5 EURO)
8. If you have registered for the Polish week, you will take part in this orientation week before the beginning of the winter or summer semester.
You can find more details here.